The 2017 Woodland Recreation Foundation grant process is now closed. Please see our grant recipient page for more information. If you would like the Board of Directors to consider a request outside of the grant process, please complete the application below and email it to WoodlandRecreationFoundation@gmail.com.
Spring 2017 Monetary Grant Guidelines
The following are guidelines for applying for a monetary grant through the Woodland Recreation Foundation (WRF).
The organization receiving funds must coincide with the Foundation’s mission to provide and promote healthy activities and recreational services benefiting residents of the City of Woodland.
- The organization must benefit Woodland residents.
- Non-profit (501c3) or governmental agencies may apply for Grants.
- Non-profit organizations must provide 501c3 certification with the completed Grant Request form.
- All requests must be completed in writing on the Grant Request application provided by the Woodland Recreation Foundation. An oral presentation to the Foundation’s Board of Directors may also be required.
- Grants will be awarded in amounts no less than $100 and no greater than $2,500 to one particular organization per grant cycle. Exceptions to the maximum limit may be approved by the WRF Board at their discretion.
- A Woodland Recreation Foundation fiscal review of the organization’s finances may be required.
- Grant applications will be accepted between February 1 and March 17, 2017.
- If an oral presentation is required, applicants will be notified by April 1st for presentation on April 26th
- Final approval of allocation of funds will be subject to a majority vote of a quorum of Board of Directors. Foundation Board members will vote on awards on April 26th.
- Successful applicants will be notified about award by May 1, 2017.
Access the full application here. wrf-grant-application-spring-2017-01-23-17